Thursday, August 9, 2007

boredom

Well... I don't really have much interesting news to report. but I'm updating anyway.
Went on a leaders weekend at CYC last weekend which was pretty interesting.
The main speaker was pretty rubbish.. well he wasn't rubbish, what he was talking about was rubbish... not wrong or bad just boring.
but other than that it was pretty good.
met a few new people. and two of the other 3 speakers I listened to were good, Adam Kelly and MJ, both of which I have met before. Adam was the study leader on teen in April and MJ the same but in July... didn't really learn a whole lot of new and exciting things but did re-affirm what I already knew and alliterated it which was good cos I'm not very good at alliterating things in my head.

On a completely different topic there is only like 44 days left of school or something like that which is fantastic. I'm so over it now I just want it to be done with the least amount of effort possible... I know I'll regret not working harder later... when i get an enter score of like 7, but meh.
Anyways... nothing more to say except that Josh Scott pretty much won $91,000 on 1vs100 this week so YAY.
peace.

3 comments:

B.C. said...

Good to hear about CYC stuff, seeing as it has been such a big part of your life lately. Alliteration. Good.

School almost over... almost good. Do you know what that means? That means... PHILLIP ISLAND!!!

Kyla said...

Wee!!! Phillip Island!!! Good blog Kirst. Pointless. The way they should be. Love you! (By the way, not really pointless but I was pretty much there so already knew this stuff) Also, I have news. Meet me Sunday to discuss.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Phillip Island? I'll have to visit it one day... I miss Melbourne. I like reading your blogs. Have fun and take care xoxo

Steve