Monday, November 5, 2007

Done with School

So Haven't blogged in a while, have had a few things in my head to write about but they haven't made it to the keyboard so guess I'll chose one and get it out there.

School.
Its all over.
Almost.

I remember sitting at the end of year 12 assembly last year, watching the year 12s leave the gym and it hit me.. I only had 12 months of school left ever. Which invoked 3 significant emotions. Fear. Excitement. and Anxiety.

So now.. 12 months later its finished.. I only have 4 exams to go, an art exhibition to attend and a Graduation dinner, then I'm done.

Finished 12 years of education, finished with Scoresby Secondary College.
And I still feel the same fear, excitement and anxiety... what do I do now??

There is no point in continuing my education.. getting a Hex debt doing some course I'm not interested in and am likely to drop out of within a month seams stupid to me.

So where's that leave me... I've already established I can't do a course like YITS because you can't get financial support from centrelink or whatever and I don't have the money to pay for it myself.
I don't want to live at home because it doesn't feel like home..
So what now?
Work I guess... until I decide what I want to do. Which could take a week, a moth, a year or 10 years.
Who knows...?
Thats Life I guess ay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be right princess.

B.C. said...

Africa Aid. It's the time filler of the century.

Anonymous said...

Let your passion be your compass, and you will never take a wrong turn. [even if you tak the long way]

xoxo

Steve

Anonymous said...

P.S. I spent about a year and a half doing a uni course that just wasn't for me. It just seemed like a good idea at the time when I signed up for it. I didn't know what I wanted to do, only that I should be at uni [silly parental pressure], but at least I found the right course for me :-) ...eventually. Have fun and take care. xoxo