Monday, October 1, 2007

I Believe

So have this list of stuff... I didn't write in myself but I like it so I'm gonna post it..

I believe-
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe-
That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe-
that maturity has more to do with what type of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I believe-
That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe-
That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believe-
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe-
That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, doesn't mean they do.

I believe-
That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I believe-
That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I believe-
That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.

I believe-
That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help.

I believe-
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I believe-
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

The end.

4 comments:

B.C. said...

I believe too, but maybe with the last one, it's not that they're taken too soon, but we leave it too late to let them fully know how much we care.

I feel like I'm writing for Hallmark.

Kyla said...

Wow, Ben! That was incredible Hallmark-esque.

Kirst, good blog. Where's you get this from? My favourite was the arguing one, because we all know I believe that! Haha..

Megs said...

hi! i really like all of them but for me my favourite was the one abour our backgorund and circumstances - i feel that it is so true!

Anonymous said...

so true... all of it... so, so true... *speaks from experience*

Steve